Hey guys!!! Are you a shy person? Do you feel afraid to talk to girls? Do you have an introverted personality? So this blog is specially for you. Today, I am going to tell you the simplest way possible to overcome shyness. So let’s get into it in our favorite, Expeknow style.
Shyness is simply the feeling of fear or nervousness while talking to new people. The simplest way to overcome it, is just to mix three leafs of banyan tree, 1 tsp of sugar, salt, red chilli powder, oil and turmeric powder in a cup of coffee. Drink this mixture thrice in a day for best results. You will overcome your shyness in a day. This remedy will make you bold as hell.
Hey, don’t even try to mix all these. I don’t know what will happen to you if you drink this. This all was just to tell you that there is no way in this world that can make you extroverted without going out, meeting people and approaching people.
You are shy because that’s in your mind. You weren’t born with a shy personality. Your mind never let you go out of your comfort zone so you started thinking that I am just born with it. Understand that you maybe born with it but you certainly won’t die being it. You have a choice, either to go out and do some real shit to overcome shyness or tell yourself that this is impossible for you to overcome it.
If you choose it ignore this shyness now, then I can assure you that you are going to suffer a lot in your dating life, business life and real world. If you really want to succeed in all areas of your life, you will have to learn better communication skills. And you can’t have a better communication skill with shyness. So, get over it.
The problem of shyness comes from thinking about what people will think. How will they judge me if I do this or if I will speak that. No one in this world is gonna judge you. Why? Because people think about themselves. People are busy in their own life. So firstly, don’t think about what people will think. If you will think what people are gonna think, then what will they think? Pretty confusing? I read this somewhere.
Now, some practical steps to overcome shyness:
1. Start with baby steps: Don’t take a big step. Start with baby steps. Whatever technique you choose to follow, make sure you start doing that technique in the smallest form.
2. Approach the same: If you are to approach random people for any conversation or for any reason, make sure you first approach the same gender with same age. Then after you get comfortable with this, go and approach elder people in your gender. When you get comfortable with this, go and approach girls. By that time, you are gonna rock because you will get comfortable with approaching. It’s just like taking baby steps.
3. Copy: Try to copy and use some lines of people who are successful in this thing. Try to use some funny opening lines. They are better then hello and you usually get a smile that makes you comfortable while talking. So, try to copy and paste.
4. Talk to cashiers: You can talk to cashiers as they usually are bored so they reply very fast. Plus, it makes them happy and you also get to overcome shyness. Say or ask anything to cashiers. Don’t be afraid. They will have to be polite, it’s their job. So, go and talk to them. Not only cashiers, you can talk to all of the people who just sit to help you.
5. Join some organizations: Join some organizations like meetup.com or toastmasters.org because they are everywhere and they are pretty supportive. Just go and meet people and surround yourself with them. Don’t lock yourself with gadgets. Go and have some people around you to talk to. Join some places where you get to meet people.
Lastly, you can search for some practical steps anywhere because they have been covered by almost every Self help You tuber. So, I am not gonna tell you techniques.
So, this is it for today. Make sure to like this blog for me. Subscribe to Expeknow for more of this content. Beat the shyness. This is Atul and you are at Expeknow.